Rules for the return of goods
I Termination of the purchase and sale agreement (order), return and replacement of goods when the goods are of suitable quality
1. If the Buyer has abandoned the purchase and sale agreement (order) before the goods have been delivered to him, the SilumosNesejas.lt formalizes such refusal of the Buyer as a rejection of the order and accordingly informs the Buyer thereof to the e-mail address specified by him or other contacts indicated by the Buyer.
2. The Buyer has the right to notify within 14 (fourteen) calendar days without giving any reason about his decision to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement (order) by submitting an unambiguous request to the info(eta)SilumosNesejas.lt by e-mail. In the application, it is necessary to clearly indicate the number of the VAT invoice and the codes and names of the returned goods.
3. The period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days provided for in the right of withdrawal from the purchase and sale agreement (order) is calculated as follows:
3.1 when a purchase and sale agreement (order) is concluded – from the date on which the Buyer or a person specified by him, except the carrier, receives the ordered product;
3.2 if the Buyer has ordered more than one product in one order and the goods are delivered separately, – from the date on which the Buyer or the person specified by him, except the carrier, receives the last product;
3.3 if the goods are delivered in different batches or parts, – from the date on which the Buyer or the person specified by him, other than the carrier, receives the last batch or part;
3.4 if an agreement is concluded for the regular delivery of goods within the specified period, – from the date on which the Buyer or his specified person, except the carrier, receives the first product.
4. The buyer bears only the direct costs of returning the goods. The buyer must immediately and no later than within fourteen days from the date of submission of the notice of withdrawal from the contract SilumosNesejas.lt the date of delivery or deliver the goods himself to the SilumosNesejas.lt warehouse.
5. The buyer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from actions not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The goods must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging, fully complete, not used, not damaged, their consumer properties must be preserved and their commercial appearance has not been lost.
6. SilumosNesejas.lt must, without delay and no later than fourteen days after the date on which the consumer's notice of withdrawal is received, return to the purchaser all sums paid by him, with the exception of the delivery costs paid by the buyer. SilumosNesejas.lt may not refund to the buyer the amounts paid by him until the goods have been returned SilumosNesejas.lt or until the Buyer provides proof that the goods have been shipped SilumosNesejas.lt, whichever comes first. SilumosNesejas.lt is not obliged to reimburse the consumer the additional costs resulting from the fact that the consumer has clearly chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest conventional delivery method offered by SilumosNesejas.lt.
7. SilumosNesejas.lt when returning all the amounts paid to the Buyer, must use the same payment method as used by the Buyer to pay them SilumosNesejas.lt, unless the Buyer has expressly agreed to a different method and if the Buyer does not incur any other additional costs.
8. The buyer has the right to replace the purchased goods with similar goods of different dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of transfer of the goods to him. If a price difference is formed when replacing the goods, the Buyer must pay with the SilumosNesejas.lt according to the recalculated prices. The goods must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging, fully complete, not used, not damaged, their consumer properties must be preserved and their commercial appearance has not been lost.
9. The Buyer's notification about the desire to use the right provided for in clause 9 of the Rules with the specified returned goods is sent by e-mail to info(eta)SilumosNesejas.lt.
10. The goods shall be replaced and returned in accordance with the "Retail Trade Rules" approved by Resolution No. 738 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 22 July 2014.
11. Upon receipt of the goods, the SilumosNesejas.lt undertakes to replace them with the same goods only in the shape, size, color, model or completeness specified by the Buyer. If the SilumosNesejas.lt does not have a suitable item for replacement, he returns the money paid to the Buyer for the product. The money shall be returned to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the SilumosNesejas.lt has received the Buyer's notification of his desire to exercise this right, and if the Product is not returned by the Buyer SilumosNesejas.lt the term provided for in this clause shall be calculated from the date of return of the Product SilumosNesejas.lt.
12. By approving these Rules, the Buyer agrees that the money will be returned to the Buyer's bank account, unless otherwise agreed by the Buyer and the SilumosNesejas.lt.
II Return, replacement and after-sales service of defective goods
13. Goods of inadequate quality are replaced with goods of suitable quality and the goods are returned in the cases and under the conditions set out in Articles 6.363 and 6.364 of the Civil Code. The procedure for changing and returning items, as well as the list of non-exchangeable and non-returnable items, is provided in paragraph 12 of these Rules in accordance with the "Retail Trade Rules" approved by Resolution No. 738 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 22 July 2014.
14. The main characteristics of the goods sold are generally indicated in the product description next to each item. Certain goods are provided with a manufacturer's warranty, the terms and other conditions of which are specified in the warranty card delivered together with the shipment of ordered goods.
15. The rights set out in Articles 6.363 and 6.364 of the Civil Code may also be exercised by the buyer in the event that a product has been sold to him, the shelf life of which has expired at the time of purchase and sale of the goods.
16. The buyer, to whom an item of inadequate quality was sold, has the right, at his choice, within the period specified in Article 6.338 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania:
16.1 to demand from the SilumosNesejas.lt to eliminate the defects of the item (repair the item) free of charge;
16.2 to require the SilumosNesejas.lt to replace an item of inadequate quality with an item of suitable quality free of charge;
16.3 require the SilumosNesejas.lt to reduce the price accordingly;
16.4 unilaterally terminate the contract and demand a refund of the price paid.
17. The buyer does not have the right to terminate the contract if the defect in the item is minor.
28. The Buyer shall apply for warranty service and return / replacement to the SilumosNesejas.lt by e-mail to the address info(eta)SilumosNesejas.lt. The application must indicate the reason for the request, it is necessary to clearly indicate the number of the VAT invoice and the codes and names of the returned / exchanged goods. If a warranty talon was issued, it is necessary to attach a copy of it.
19. Further steps related to the after-sales service of the product, returning / replacing the product, the Buyer agrees with the SilumosNesejas.lt customer service specialist in writing info(eta)SilumosNesejas.lt to the e-mail address. SilumosNesejas.lt On the basis of resolution No. 738 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 22 July 2014 approved by resolution No. 738 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, the "Retail Trade Rules and the buyer's rights set out in Articles 6.363 and 6.364 of the Civil Code" shall agree in writing with the buyer the further steps to implement the buyer's rights.
20. If the SilumosNesejas.lt replaces an item of inadequate quality with an item of suitable quality, he is not entitled to demand from the buyer compensation for the difference between the price provided for in the contract of sale for consumption (order) and the price of the item in force at the time of its replacement or the adoption of a decision of a court or other authority obliging the replacement of the item.
21. When an item of inadequate quality is replaced by another analogous one, which differs in dimensions, model, type or other characteristics, the buyer must compensate for the difference between the price stipulated in the contract and the price of the new item in force at the time of replacement. If the buyer does not compensate for the difference in price, then the price difference is determined on the basis of the prices in force at the time of the decision of the court or other authority to replace the product.
22. Situations not described in these Rules shall be resolved in accordance with the "Retail Trade Rules" approved by Resolution No. 738 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania of 22 July 2014 and Articles 7, 6.228 10, 6.228 10, 6.228 11, 6.362, 6.363, 6.364 and 6.338 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
23. If the Buyer does not agree with the response prepared by the SilumosNesejas.lt to the Buyer's written claim, the Buyer may submit his request for the purchased product SilumosNesejas.lt to the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus str. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail service(eta)vvtat.lt, tel. 85 262 67 51, fax. (85) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt (as well as for the territorial subdivisions of the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority in the counties) - whether to fill out an application form on the ODR platform https://ec.europa.eu/odr/.